LIFE WITH AN ACCENT
This unique Drama Series was the first locally independently produced Russian-language (with some English and English subtitles) TV Series on Canadian Television. It features local multilingual talent and original music score by Vancouver musician Jeremy John Butler.
In 2010 "Life with an accent" premiered in British Columbia, Canada on Shaw Multicultural Channel and in 2011 on Shaw TV Channel 4.
LIFE LOCKED IN A SUITCASE
Despite her severe cerebral palsy and discriminatory perception of many people, Olesia Kornienko, an award-winning writer, poet, dancer and cliff-climber, strives to live her life to the fullest.
Documentary/ Drama (53 min.)
Language: English, Russian, Polish (with English subtitles)
FESTIVALS & AWARDS:
- Rising Star Award at Canada International Film Festival 2015;
- Official Selection & Nominee for Best Documentary, Best Foreign Feature & Alan Fortunoff Humanitarian Film Award at LIFE 2014 Long Island International Film Expo;
- Official Selection of Winnipeg Real To Reel Film Festival 2014;
- Official Selection and Special Diploma at 3rd International Festival "Integration";
- Silver Screen Award at Nevada International Film Festival 2013;
- Official Selection of International Human Rights Film Festival Albania 2013.